I want to thank every single person working in the NHS for their dedication and professionalism throughout this incredibly difficult period. We owe a huge debt of gratitude to the 1.3 million-strong army of nurses, midwives, doctors, physios, pharmacists, healthcare and maternity care assistants, porters, cleaners, and countless other staff who have selflessly ensured others can receive the care that they need.
If you know someone who deserves recognition for going above and beyond the call of duty to make the NHS a better service, please take a look at the award categories for the NHS Parliamentary Awards 2020 and get in touch by email at email@example.com.
- The Excellence in Healthcare Award
- The Excellence in Mental Health Care Award
- The Excellence in Urgent and Emergency Care Award
- The Excellence in Primary Care Award
- The Future NHS Award
- The Health Equalities Award
- The Care and Compassion Award
- The Wellbeing at Work Award
- NHS Rising star [new for 2020]
- The Lifetime Achievement Award
For more information about the categories and criteria. The deadline to send me your nominations is 18 August 2020.